Saturday, April 25, 2015

The worst part about an anniversary




The worst part about an anniversary is that the pain doesn't go away. You think with time, the memories would fade.

 You would think the day would stop having an impact.

You'd think with time, one would stop remembering every single detail, like it was mapped out to perfection.

I miss them every single day. Today, today though it is much harder to forget the desolation.

Like the remembrance of  a head on collision. I can still feel the aches and pains. A twinge in my neck, a pulled shoulder, how muscles ache when the rain approaches.

I've been walking around for seven years missing a limb, and they hardly notice.

Today, they recognize that perhaps, maybe I miss it.

And I do.

I really do.





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments: