This morning I alerted him of another possible stay at home day for him. He pretended to be "put out" for all of five minutes, and did an excellent job at convincing me that he was just being a great Dad and taking one for the team, doing his big boy job while watching two
Reasons why I don't believe him:
1. His attire consists of pumpkin pajama bottoms and a too tight Puma sweatshirt he got five years ago from a garage sale.
2. He is playing video games
3. The house looks like it threw up on itself
4. When I came home I found Allie marching around eating a pop tart in her underwear (which were on backwards) and Sophia soaked with what looked like the remains of his Starbucks Peppermint mocha.
5. He is playing video games
6. HE IS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES
7. He didn't realize that they ate lunch at...uh..lunchtime
8. Or that they took naps...
9. There is an outdoor tent pitched in my living room.
10. His work bag has not moved an inch...and yeah...he is playing video games.